The Deadly Dires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to enter the Dire's Realm?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Loader Per Multi Ecuscan 1.3
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:38 am by 

» Come Scaricare Pou Truccato
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:32 am by 

» Going away...
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm by Kipcha

» Cheyenne ~The one-of-a-kind beauty~
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 pm by Cheyenne

» Ashby ~The Aggressive~
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm by Ashby

» ~Fenris~ ~Wolf Dire~
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm by Kipcha

» Jemma *The Gentle Giant*
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm by Kipcha

» Kipcha ~ The Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 am by Kipcha

» *Nightmare* the delta
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 am by Nightmare

Top posters
Kipcha
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  I_vote_lcapKipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  I_voting_barKipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  I_vote_rcap 
Kalma
Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  I_vote_lcapKipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  I_voting_barKipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  I_vote_rcap 
Fenris
Nightmare
Jemma
Ashby
Cheyenne
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Kipcha ~ The Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kipcha

Kipcha

Female

Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Empty
PostSubject: Kipcha ~ The Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~    Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 am

Name: Kipcha

Species: A mix between Southern Dire Wolf and Grey wolf. 96% Dire, 4% Grey wolf.

Build: Is well muscled for a female, long legs..and small. She's about the size...of a..a wolf really. *The wolf nowadays....* With long, pointy ears, and a long curly tail.

Fur Description: Is a dark grey with, light grey, black, and light brown patches mixed into with the grey fur. Is quit beautiful If I am say so! Is thick for protection.

Eye Colour: *Like Title* Eye color is a mossy, grey/green color. It has darkn green tints that circle around the Iris of the eye.

Personality: Is curious and Sly. With her small build, it's easy to hide and hunt. She may be small, but be warned, she has a powerful body! Is quiet and....well that sums it all up!

History: Kipcha was raised in the Southern lands, with a large pack. Her father was a Dire wolf *Southern Dire Smile* and had a large pack. So when he met her Mother, and her grey wolf pack, they all joined forces. Mother and Father fell in love, and had a litter of three. Two males and one female. Named them Kar, Khaz, and Kipcha. As the pack grew, so did Kipcha's will to have an adventure. One night, while the pack was hunting, she purposely made a mistake in the hunt, causing herself to get separated from her pack. She set out on an Adeventure by herself, but every now and then she'd hear her Father's sad howls, trying to call her back home. Despite her quilty feelings, she kept going. She wanted more then just a large pack. She wanted to be free. She ran into Jemma on her way, learning Jemma wanted an adventure as well. Both had been friends ever since!

Weaknesses: Large males, Large females, Cuteness. Smell.

Strengths: Speed, hiding, hearing.

Dislikes: rude wolves, swimming, getting bit.

Family: Mother: Vio
Father: Chex
Brother(s): Khaz and Kar! *Twins*
Travels with: Jemma!

Other(optional):
Kipcha may give you many looks..but you don't want to get THE LOOK! It's her annoyed face, that means she's peed off and Someone going to get hurt.

Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8Y0RG8MkFxdgKtlMZ-k52-Ks-KszbYmyDJOJKGCQof2CfvVyJzA

(THE LOOKKK!)

Kipcha ~ The  Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4N3uhDGX3CPGvsZBOi-VCFS41aS0ZYKmmzr1bM54JdDubIHy_Uw

Back to top Go down

Kipcha ~ The Mossy Eyed Beauty!:)~
Page 1 of 1